Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 5-Rested well and ready for the week.

Slept a little late today. Just enjoyed being home. Had a late breakfast so med got into me late. Had 2 eggs, 2 whole wheat pieces of toast, real butter, and all fruit jelly.  Went to Costco later to pick up some last minute food items. I am all set for the week.  Blood sugars were down but not enough yet. Lunch consisted of ham, lettuce, tomato, olives and whole grain flat bread. Had some fresh cherries for dessert.

Tonight I will make some spaghetti with meat sauce and a salad. Later I will probably have a Glucerna bar for dessert.  I think it has been a successful day with food.

It is still hot at 6:40 PM here in Georgia and I will cut the front yard and wash car in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

little morsels